SOUTH SHORE CONGREGATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE
"A Vacation with a Purpose"
2017 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
Please turn on scripting in your browser.
For any questions, or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 19 - August 26
We are pleased to invite you to register for the 60th annual Camp week of the South Shore Congregational Youth Conference (SSCYC, Inc.). We will host our camp week at the picturesque Camp Cody in Freedom, New Hampshire.
The total cost for Camp 2017 will be $430.00, including the $100.00 Registration Fee.
We make every effort to make the camp program available to as many people as possible. We have kept our tuition the same as last year, although it still does not cover all of our operating expenses.
The Donation for Transportation fundraiser has been very successful in past years to help offset our $14,000 in transportation expenses, which breaks down to just over $30.00 per camper to transport camper and luggage (10 buses, 4 box trucks).
If you are able to make a donation to defer the cost of your camper's transportation, you may do so when you pay your registration fee, camp balance, or anytime on our web page.
All donations are non-refundable and not required as part of your tuition. SSCYC, Inc. (Camp) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. Your payment receipt is proof of gift.
The entire registration process can be completed online. Nothing to mail, unless you choose to pay by check.
- Read and accept the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Complete the registration form and sign with a digital signature. A copy of the form will be emailed to you for your records.
- Upload a "head-shot" photo of your camper.
- Pay online (or print a payment stub to mail with a check).
- Sunday April 30th - Registration Due
- Sunday June 4th - Balance Due
- Saturday August 5th - Last day to withdraw with refund
We will always do our best to refund your camp payments when possible.
- The $100.00 Registration Fee will be refunded ONLY if we can fill your spot.
- If you are on the waiting list and you withdraw, we will refund your $100.00 Registration Fee.
- A full refund will be granted if you withdraw prior to Saturday August 5th and we can fill your spot.
- A full refund, minus the $100.00 Registration Fee, will be granted if you withdraw prior to Saturday August 5th and we can not fill your spot.
- No refunds will be granted if you withdraw after Saturday August 5th.
- Refund checks will be issued on request until July 1st. Checks will be issued after Camp for refund requests received after July 1st.
- If your child is not able to attend camp due to remaining on the waitlist, the $100.00 Registration Fee will be refunded after Camp.
Our camp administration and staff are dedicated to presenting your campers with a valuable and fun week. It is an amazing time for every camper to think about relationships with family and friends and to explore their own journey of faith. The camp experience includes massive camp wide games and activities, small intimate discussion groups, cabin team building exercises, music, songs, worship and more. We welcome your camper to join us in "A vacation with a purpose" to experience it all.